Meeting of the Thermophysical Society
Working Group of the Slovak Physical Society
Editor: Oldrich Zmeskal
Faculty of Chemistry, Brno University of Technology 2010
ISBN 978-80-214-4166-8 (Proceedings)
Slovak University of Technology
Faculty of Chemical and Food Technology
812 37 Bratislava
Tel: +421 2 59325530
FIELDS OF THE PRESENT RESEARCH:
- Theory and practice of thermal analysis.
- Kinetics and thermodynamics of the processes in condensed state, elaboration of the theory of the single-step aproximation.
- Kinetics of the processes exhibiting the induction period (thermooxidation, crystallization, rubber curing, etc.).
- Predictions of the thermal and thermooxidation stability of polymers and organic materials, elaboration of criteria used for the evaluation of stability, efficiency of stabilizers, synergy, equivalence between accelerated and field tests.
- Kinetics of the processes occurring in food (interaction food/packaging, kinetics of acrylamide formation/elimination, health risks conveyed by nanoparticles in food, etc.).
- Modeling the kinetics and thermodynamics of processes occurring in reacting systems.
- April 30, 2010: Preliminary registration, Abstract submission
- June 30, 2010: Preliminary registration, Abstract correction and paper submission
- July 31, 2010: Notification of paper acceptance, Conference fee payment - earlybird
- August 31, 2010: Conference fee payment - full
- August 31, 2010: Final registration
- As soon as possible (August 31, 2010 is over !):
Conference fee payment - full
- November 3 - 5, 2010: Conference Time